Hospital in Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Contact a Clinic
Contact a Clinic
Blog News
AZ Medical

Find a Clinic, Doctor or Hospital in Brazil

Brazil has some of the top hospitals in the world in the private sector. It is famed for its cosmetic surgery procedures. The cost of medical procedures at a clinic or hospital in Brazil are lower than in the United States, UK and other European countries, yet slightly higher than some other Asian countries like Thailand and India. Approximately 60% of Brazil’s hospitals are privately owned, either profit or non-profit, while the remaining 40% percent are public hospitals.

Brazilian health providers are internationally trained and are specialized to work with international patients. They are well versed in adapting to the needs of their English and Spanish speaking patients. Brazil also has a large Arab community and thus draws patients from the Middle East.
With 25 hospitals accredited by the Joint Commission International, the average private hospital in Brazil is usually considered among the best in Latin America.

A private hospital in Brazil may be also accredited by the Consortium of Brazilian Accreditation and the Brazilian Hospital Medical Quality Organization (ONA) or the Canadian Council on Health Services (CCHSA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists (CAP).

Many of Brazil’s cosmetic surgeons have trained in US Institutions and are either certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or are members of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
Brazil excels in cosmetic surgery, eye surgery, fetility treatments, wellness, general surgery, neurosurgery, weight loss surgery, heart surgery, skin treatment, dental treatment, and hair transplant surgery.

Clinic in Brazil – Contact Doctors

ContactInformation

Population

Capital: Brasilia

Sao Paulo: 10,500,000

Rio de Janeiro: 6,300,000

Salvador: 3,000,000

Fortaleza: 2,600,000

Belo Horizonte: 2,500,000

Country Information

Country Code: +55

Official Language: Portuguese

Total Population: 195,000,000

Gross Income p. Capita: $10,000

Spend on Health p. Capita: $1,000

Spend on Health % of GDP: 10%


Home
Blog
Countries
Clinics
Learn Zone
Facebook Twitter Google + Blog Instagram Pinterest RSS
Surgery Cost
Connect with Clinis
Other Treatments